01 May FOUREYES ON SEOUL
Posted at 03:21h in Foureyes On, Street Style, Travel
We took off to Seoul for a few days in late March. Seoul is a place close to our hearts with Alex having spent 3 years living there and it being the city where Mino was born and raised it was so good to be back in this crazy, busy, frenetic city! Seoul is a place of contrasts, the old and the new, the modern and the traditional. Home to beautiful palaces and a rich history, Seoul is also a shopping paradise! Check out our “On the streets of Seoul” post for a taste of what people are wearing in Seoul.
The Highlights :
- Seeing old friends and family!
- The amazing food. For those of you who still haven’t had your first Korean meal, get to it! Lots of food pics below.
- The Shopping is out of this world!!
- The LEON magazine (Japanese) launch party we attended
If you travel to Seoul, be sure to check out the following places :
- Shopping areas : Myeongdong, Dongdaemun, Karosukil street, Apgujeong
- Shops : Aland, Codes Combine, Doota Shopping Mall in Dongdaemun.
- Culture : Changdeok-gung palace,
- Nightlife : Apgujeong / Itaewon / Hongdae
By Alex & Mino